General Transcription Services
How our transcription works for you:
Whether you are conducting one on one Q+A interviews, telephone interviews or large focus group meetings, OneSource Admin Services can provide you with fast, professional and cost-effective transcription services.
We have the capability to transcribe any audio or video file by using conversion software to ensure we can upload it to be transcription ready.
All major file formats can be transcribed including video files and files generated from smart phones, tablets, online recorded meetings via platforms such as Zoom and even videos uploaded to YouTube.
We will never outsource, send your work offshore or use unreliable voice to text technology which does not recognise your voice or accent.
Turnaround times depend on the length and/or the quality of the audio and video files you send us.
Each transcript is typed by one typist and edited by another for quality assurance. We do not charge you for the time it takes to proofread your document.
Your accurately transcribed document will be delivered to you promptly, in a format suited to your needs and according to your deadline.
OneSource Admin Services specialises in transcribing:
- Legal advices, correspondence and court documents
- Minutes of city council, union, government and body corporate meetings
- Interviews for academic projects, honours, theses or doctoral dissertations
- Witness statements for private investigators
- Focus groups, conferences and team meetings with multiple speaking voices
- Face to face or telephone interviews for journalists and writers
- Personal recordings or voice memos of clear and concise telephone conversations or meetings relating to employment or legal matters
- Memoirs, novels or personal diaries
- Transcripts or captions for telephone or radio shows
This is not an exhaustive list. If you do not see the service you require, please contact us to see how we can assist you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Think of us as your extended team member, only calling upon us when you need us, and for a fraction of the cost of an employee.
- We maintain our own professional development at no cost to you, so that we can better support you.
- Our transcription service is based in Queensland but provide general transcription services Australia wide.
- Your confidentiality and personal information is secure. We will enter into a confidentiality agreement with you and will never outsource your work to third parties.
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
You brief us on the scope of work you need and the timeframe for completion by filling out our enquiry form.
We quote you based on the content type, audio quality, number of speakers and turnaround time depending on your work requirements and budget.
Your audio is transcribed as per your instructions and reviewed for any errors before it is returned to you.
We will offer you a FREE edit round after we have thoroughly checked the quality and accuracy of our work and you have had the opportunity to clarify any words (if any) we have been unable to decipher before submitting our final draft.
HOW WE MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED
We communicate your project’s progress with you whether this be daily, weekly or at your request. We achieve this by phone call, SMS or emailing a progress report. It is your choice.
We do this so we are absolutely sure we are delivering what you asked for.
We will send you a draft of the work so we can ensure we are on the right track and meeting your every need.
After we thoroughly check the quality and accuracy of our work, we submit the final document to you.
We are motivated perfectionists by nature and we do this in our own time.