Medical and Academic Transcription
How our transcription works for you:
- We work together to ensure your scope, costs and time constraints are met
- You upload your files securely via our client login page and receive confirmation of this upload
- We convert the file into the desired format for transcription (if needed)
- We listen to your file, interpret and transcribe the content either strict or intelligent verbatim (your preference to be requested at quote stage)
- Your transcript is prepared in a format or template of your choosing providing it is within our software constraints
- We review the transcript on completion for quality assurance
- We identify and correct any inconsistencies, errors and omissions
- If for any reason, you are not happy with the final product, the quality is not up to scratch or an error is found, contact us and we will rectify immediately any issues at no extra cost to you
OneSource Admin Services offer medical and academic transcription services for medical practitioners, medical specialists and academics in Queensland and Australia wide.
Whether you have patient files, Medico-Legal reports or one-on-one Q+A interviews, OneSource Admin Services can provide you with fast, professional and cost-effective medical and academic transcription services.
We have the capability to transcribe any audio or video file by using conversion software to ensure we can upload it to be transcription ready. All major file formats can be transcribed including video files and files generated from smart phones, tablets, online recorded meetings via platforms such as Zoom and even videos uploaded to YouTube.
We will never outsource, send your work offshore or use unreliable voice to text technology which does not recognise your voice or accent.
Turnaround times depend on the length and/or the quality of the audio and video files you send us.
Each transcript is typed by one typist and edited by another for quality assurance. We do not charge you for the time it takes to proofread your document.
Our medical and academic transcriptionists offer excellence, fast delivery and accuracy backed by an extensive understanding of medical and industry specific terminology and are able to transcribe dictated:
- Basic medical correspondence and medical reports
- Large and often complex workplace injury reports
- Interviews for theses, dissertations, projects or assessment pieces
- Research interviews
- Lecture and tutorial recordings
- One-on-one Q+A interviews
- Qualitative and quantitative interviews
- Meetings containing 2-4 speakers
- Focus group meetings
We are able to offer you urgent, same day or overnight medical and academic transcription services, as a once off, or as a retainer package for a discounted price.