Typing and Secretarial Services
OneSource Admin Services is immediately available to support you.
Our experienced typists and secretaries can type, transcribe and format just about anything.
Even though we live in a digital world, we can still type from copy. Just send us your PDF document or handwritten notes and we will convert it to a Word version.
- Word processing and formatting documents of various types
- Copy type content from one Word document to another and reformat to your preferred style
- Handwritten notes to typed document
- Audio to typed document
- Copy type from PDF documents
- Convert PDF to Word
OneSource Admin Services offers you a highly accurate and speedy typing service, with an exceptional understanding of legal, medical, technical and industry specific terminology.
We pride ourselves on our articulate attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation which goes beyond simple spell checks, assuring you have a cohesive and error free document.
Our typing and secretarial service is backed by extensive experience at an executive support level in a variety of industries, government and private enterprises.
Complicated and messy typing jobs do not deter us. We are qualified and well prepared to piece together your information, presenting you with a final, professionally typed document.
Our specialist team have many years of experience as typists and secretaries including as legal secretaries and word processing operators at major Australian law firms and Personal Assistants to senior executives.
SECRETARIAL & BUSINESS SUPPORT
- Document reformatting
- Typing and transcription services
- Diary, calendar and email management
- Online database management
- Creation of basic newsletters (Mailchimp), events (TryBooking Australia), forms, templates, letterhead, menus, logos or content for social media (Canva)
- Phone answering (take messages)
- Conduct telephone calls on your behalf (provided clear instructions are provided)
- Dictate to one of our typists live via telephone or Zoom
- Transcribe recorded meeting agendas and minutes
- Collaborate and combine documents for large projects
- Fill out and use your electronic signature to place on business or legal documents and general correspondence
- Basic research projects
This is not an exhaustive list.
If you do not see the service you require, please contact us to see how we can assist you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Think of us as your extended team member, only calling upon us when you need us, and for a fraction of the cost of an employee.
- We maintain our own professional development at no cost to you, so that we can better support you.
- We are based in Queensland but offer support Australia wide.
- Your personal information is secure. We enter into a confidentiality agreement with you and will never outsource your work to third parties.
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
You brief us on the scope of work you need and the timeframe for completion by filling out our enquiry form.
You send us your document by scanning, uploading it to our website, a cloud-based service such as Dropbox or post the original to us.
We quote you based on the number of words or pages and turnaround time depending on your work requirements and budget.
Your document is typed and reviewed for any errors before it is returned to you. Any small changes to the original document will be made at no extra cost to you. Any extensive changes required to the document will be an additional fee.
3 WAYS WE MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED
- We communicate your project’s progress with you daily, weekly or at your request. We achieve this by phone call, SMS or emailing a progress report. It is your choice.
- We will offer you a FREE edit round after we have thoroughly checked the quality and accuracy of our work and you have had the opportunity to clarify any words (if any) we have been unable to decipher before submitting our final draft.
- We do this to be absolutely sure we are delivering what you have asked for and expect of us.
- We are motivated perfectionists by nature and will do this in our own time.