Typing and Secretarial Services
OneSource Admin Services is immediately available to support you.
Our experienced typists and secretaries can type, transcribe and format just about anything.
Even though we live in a digital world, we can still type from copy. Just send us your PDF document or handwritten notes and we will convert it to a Word version.
- Word processing and formatting documents of various types
- Copy type content from one Word document to another and reformat to your preferred style
- Handwritten notes to typed document
- Audio to typed document
- Copy type from PDF documents
- Convert PDF to Word
OneSource Admin Services offers you a highly accurate and speedy typing service, with an exceptional understanding of legal, medical, technical and industry specific terminology.
We pride ourselves on our articulate attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation which goes beyond simple spell checks, assuring you have a cohesive and error free document.
Our typing and secretarial service is backed by extensive experience at an executive support level in a variety of industries, government and private enterprises.
Complicated and messy typing jobs do not deter us. We are qualified and well prepared to piece together your information, presenting you with a final, professionally typed document.
Our specialist team have many years of experience as typists and secretaries including as legal secretaries and word processing operators at major Australian law firms and Personal Assistants to senior executives.
SECRETARIAL & BUSINESS SUPPORT
- Document reformatting
- Typing and transcription services
- Diary, calendar and email management
- Online database management
- Creation of basic newsletters (Mailchimp), events (TryBooking Australia), forms, templates, letterhead, menus, logos or content for social media (Canva)
- Phone answering (take messages)
- Conduct telephone calls on your behalf (provided clear instructions are provided)
- Dictate to one of our typists live via telephone or Zoom
- Transcribe recorded meeting agendas and minutes
- Collaborate and combine documents for large projects
- Fill out and use your electronic signature to place on business or legal documents and general correspondence
- Basic research projects
This is not an exhaustive list.
If you do not see the service you require, please contact us to see how we can assist you.